About EIM Heaters
For most households, hot water heating is the largest energy consumer, representing 25-45% of total energy usage. By harnessing the sun's free energy 60 - 90 % of the of the hot water energy consumption can be reduced.
Furthermore a typical household can reduce its annual greenhouse gas emissions by up to 4-6 tons of CO2 annually.
This is equivalent approximately 2500 Liters of gasoline or 12.7 barrels of oil.
Solar thermal hot water is an easy and affordable.
THERMOSIPHON uses the sun to heat the working fluid (mostly water) in the evacuated tube collector. The solar collector absorbs solar radiation, converts the sunlight into heat and transfers it to the water. The heated water naturally rises through the solar collector (Thermosiphon circulation). The circulation will be interrupted when there is no solar radiation. The heated water is then held in the storage tank, where the insulation conserves the heat.
Whereas active solar water heating system rely on the electric pumps, valves, and controllers to circulate the water through the evacuated tube collector, a Thermosiphon system relies on gravity and the tendency for water to naturally circulate as it is heated. Since complex mechanical liquid pumps are not necessary, Thermosiphon systems are a reliable and cost-effective solution for generating hot water. Thermosiphon systems are mainly used in regions with high solar radiation .
How does the heaters Work?
- Evacuated tubes based on the thermos flask principle and consisting two concentric glass tubes and an evacuated gap to prevent heat loss.
- Highly selective absorber layer on the inner glass tubes (AL/ALN) which enables an optimum energy yield.
- Inner tanks made of high quality stainless steel SUS 304-2B to continuously maintain a good water quality.
- Outer tank with a corrosion protection coating.
- Environmental-friendly PU-foam insulation for optimal heat conservation.
- Strong and durable aluminum brackets.
Scope of delivery
- Aluminum brackets.
- Evacuated tube collector.
Advantages and benefits
- Long operating life time but low in maintenance costs and repair requirements.
- Short amortization rate.
- Individual solar water heating solutions.
- Customized solar water heating solutions.
- Integrated solar water heating application with a flexible tank system for pitched and flat roof installation.
- Cost-effective solar water heating solution.